Friday, February 7, 2014

NYC fashion week 2014



Today am off to NYC fashion week 2014. Stay tuned for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos, on my page.

Venue: Helen mills Event space, NYC

What to expect?

It’s a two days event from designers like Michael Costello, Isabella Barrett, Leanne Marshall and more. Micheal's project runaway would feature new styles inspired from "American hustle" and the famous lace dress that BeyoncĂ© wore at the Grammy's 2014 , The reality TV star Isabelle Barrett famous for "Toddlers and tiara" would feature children's fashion. Don’t miss the winter wonderland featuring my dear friend #Michael Costello on Feb 8.




Here is what Micheal says  about today's event

“It’s a “Winter Wonderland” theme; it’s everything I've ever wanted to create, but drenched in whites and beautiful metallic. I wanted to celebrate the woman’s body and give her beautiful options, nothing too avant garde or overworked. I love effortless, easy style. I really wanted to do mermaid silhouettes, I had a little more inspiration from the movie American Hustle. I think you’re going to see things in the collection that celebrate women’s curves, that every women can wear no matter what her size is – Micheal Costello

Here is some pictures from the previous year’s event.




Between want to know the story behind the dress that BeyoncĂ© wore at the The GRAMMYs ? Check out this great article below







No comments:

Post a Comment